Weddings at Eagle Mountain House In Jackson,NH | Joe Martin Photography
- by Joe
New Hampshire Wedding Venue – The Eagle Mountain House – Jackson, NH – Interview questions answered
Last week I had the opportunity to interview Emilie Lariviere – Director of Sales and Marketing at The Eagle Mountain House and Golf Club. She is the contact person to help you coordinate your wedding plans. She answered all my question in detail below. As a wedding photographer I have worked many venues in and around New Hampshire. The Eagle Mountain house Wedding venue is in good hands with Emilie and you will be too. If you are getting married and looking for a wedding venue in New Hampshire maybe this post will help. After if you want to reach out the her I have contact information at the end of this post. Let me know the date of your wedding. I would love to discuss and plan the photography side of your event.
1. Number of guest that you can accommodate? Maximum of 220
2. What sets your venue apart from other? We have a beautiful outdoor ceremony site option as well as indoor options, we have a tent venue as well as our Carriage House which is an indoor banquet building. Our chef won chef of the year for 2016.
3. What are some of the top menu items on offer? Prime Rib, Roasted Sirloin with Worcestershire Demi and Confit Onions, Chicken Breast Filled with Asparagus, Bacon and Gorgonzola with Shiraz Pan Sauce and Balsamic Pesto, Bruschetta Chicken, Chicken Breast Pressed with Prosciutto and Topped with Bruschetta Confetti and Balsamic Drizzle,
Petite Filet Mignon with Bronzed Scallops and Lobster Tarragon Cream, Surf & Turf, Petite Filet Mignon with either Lobster Tale or Baked Stuffed Shrimp, to name a few.
4. How far out should couples be looking to book their date? (how full is 2017-18) – We still have dates available in 2017 and as of now many dates available in 2018.
5. In a few words (or a lot) what does a wedding look like at your location? If you were talking to someone, how would you describe your venue?
Exchange vows on our signature 280-foot wrap-around veranda, by one of our warm and inviting fireplaces, or the scenic 3rd tee-box on the golf course. Receptions reflect the personality of each couple, under the tent on the grand grounds, mountain views from the Carter Notch room, or the expansive character of the stand alone Carriage House.
6. Top 5 tips for new brides getting married at the venue?
1. If you want advice, input, suggestions in regards to anything with your wedding ask me – I am here to help you!
2. Please follow the deadlines provided as it helps everything go smoothly
3. Try to encourage your guests to book rooms on site as it makes for a better experience to have them all celebrating with you all weekend long!
4. Plan a fun gathering the day before your wedding – let us help! – Golf Tournament, Kayaking, canoeing or tubing down the saco river, bonfire in our backyard, barbeque cookout rehearsal dinner or lobster bake.
5. Relax and enjoy the time planning your wedding and enjoy your special day
“We are a 96 room property with a 9 hole golf course. We have a restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner, a tavern that serves dinner and drinks and lunch on the weekends year round and then during the summer time lunch is served daily in the tavern and on our Veranda. Essentially your guests can come stay here and enjoy their weekend celebrating with you and never have to leave property. They can go golfing, hiking or swimming.”
For more information contact:
Linda Boyer – Director of Sales and Marketing
603.383.9111 ext. 6513
(603) 383-6911 ext. 6513
Here is a few photos from one wedding I photographed at The eagle Mountain House in 2016
New Hampshire Wedding Venue – The Eagle Mountain House – Jackson, NH – Interview questions answered Last week I had the opportunity to interview Emilie Lariviere – Director of Sales and Marketing at The Eagle Mountain House and Golf Club. She is the contact person to help you coordinate your wedding plans. She answered all my question in…