Todays post is the interview questions from New Hampshire wedding venue Zorvino Vineyards 226 Main St, Sandown, NH.
1. Number of guest that you can accommodate?
Our reception space can hold up to 200 guests with a dance floor. The main level of the barn seats up to 160 guests and our upstairs balcony can fit an additional 40 guests.
2. What sets your venue a part form other?
Nestled in the heart of Southern New Hampshire, Zorvino Vineyards serves as an intimate New England setting for your wedding. Our handcrafted post and beam barn is truly a one-of-a-kind structure and the perfect backdrop for your special day; combined with our pristine landscaped grounds, rustic ambiance and the unique charm that is Zorvino Vineyards. The barn itself was handmade by the owner, Jim Zanello, with trees from the actual property; it’s truly one of a kind. We only host one wedding a day to ensure an intimate setting for all of our couples; you truly are treated as part of the family!
3. What are some of the top menu items on offer?
Our fresh farm-to-table like cuisine is the pride and joy of Zorvino Vineyards. Run by our award-winning executive chefs, our kitchen serves creative meals made from local ingredients that we produce right here on the property. We’ll help you design a menu that’s bursting with flavor, beautifully presented, and reflective of your tastes.
4. How far out should couples be looking to book their date? (how full is 2017-18)
Couples who are looking to schedule a tour and/or book a wedding with us should always inquire; we do offer incentives for off-season as well as short-term bookings. Typically, our fall season (August through October) books up quickly followed by spring, then summer, and winter. We do have some dates available in 2017 and 2018.
5. In a few words (or a lot) what does a wedding look like at your location? If you were talking to someone, how would you describe your
As a wedding venue, we make planning your big day simple and seamless. From the moment you choose Zorvino Vineyards, we’re always here to listen, answer questions, and guide you through the decisions that will make your wedding special. From vendor shopping to tablescape design to menu selection, we manage every part of the process with a personal touch and commitment to quality that will put you at ease. Not to mention, we promise to capture your unique style in every last detail.
Our property is second to none, given the combination of beautifully landscaped grounds, scenic vineyard views, and rustic ambiance that makes this the perfect location for any special occasion.
The Gazebo onsite at Zorvino Vineyards
Vineyard Side Ceremonies
The gazebo at Zorvino Vineyards is a tranquil ceremony site surrounded by manicured gardens, lush foliage, and a sparking fountain. With space for up to 200 guests and close proximity to our cocktail and reception venues, it’s the perfect place to begin your new forever.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
Don’t worry. We can bring any outdoor ceremony indoors in front of our beautiful fireplace with just four hours’ notice.
The Cocktail Hour onsite at Zorvino Vineyards
Check back we are working on a new outdoor area for our 2017/2018 weddings!
The Barn onsite at Zorvino Vineyards
Reception Seating (with dance floor) for 200
Perfectly executed Receptions
Built in 2004, this handmade two-story post and beam structure features rod iron detailing, a floor to ceiling fireplace, built in wine barrel bar, overlook balcony, and incredible views. It’s the pride of Zorvino Vineyards and the perfect backdrop for your unforgettable reception.
Fireside Ceremonies on site at Zorvino Vineyards
Whether you’re planning a winter wedding, need a weather contingency plan, or you simply prefer an intimate indoor environment, the barn accommodates beautiful hearthside ceremonies.
Located forty-two miles north of Boston, Zorvino Vineyards is one of New England’s most unique venues for weddings and special events. The area is known for it’s small town feel and country living. The town is filled with early historic culture and architecture and of course one of the best wineries around! Invite your guests to join you in enjoying all that our country retreat has to offer. Even though it’s a small town there are plenty of hotel accommodations within a 30-mile radius as well as shopping, restaurants, and other scenic attractions.
- Top 5 tips for new brides getting married at the venue?
- Take advantage of all that Zorvino Vineyards has to offer
- Ask questions or for recommendations… we are always here to help!
- Don’t stress over the weather; we live in New England after all… We have a backup plan and both options are equally as beautiful
- Take your time planning; things will fall into place
- Be present in each moment
Accept you can’t please everyone! It’s you and your fiance’s special day be sure you two are the priority. Be a team throughout the entire process, remind yourselves of what is truly important, take one thing at a time, keep it simple, and most importantly make wedding planning fun!
- What is your top 5 tips/advise to new couples getting married at
- Sit down as a couple and prioritize what’s important in your special day (is it the food, the booze, the entertainment, the accommodations…)
- Establish your budget and guest list early on
- Booking your date and venue is the top priority of planning your wedding
- Unfortunately, comparing venues is never Apples to Apples (more like Apples to Limes) do your homework and most importantly which venue “feels” right where do you feel most comfortable.
- Remember to enjoy your engagement and the entire planning process; it goes by quickly and each moment should be cherished.
Our website is currently under construction but they can always reach us through our contact form on our website at email@example.com or contact me personally.
Contact: Beth Hogan | Event Sales & Marketing Director Cell: 603-404-0614 firstname.lastname@example.org