Advice for New Hampshire Brides Wanting the Best Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Wedding | Wedding Venues in New Hampshire
- by Joe
Advice for New Hampshire Brides Wanting the Best Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Wedding.
This week I was fortunate to ask the wedding planner at The Christmas Farm Inn & Spa my venue questions. Below are her very helpful and informative replies. Set just up the hill from Jackson Village. This Private hideaway hosts two wedding spaces with their Rustic Barn being the first to book. YOU can get some great sunset photos for your wedding album and guests can stay and mingle around the camp fire once the reception has ended.
1. Number of guest that you can accommodate at The Christmas Farm Inn?
Our historic, 18th century Barn features a 12-foot wide fieldstone fireplace and high ceilings. This is the perfect space for an intimate, festive wedding for up to 85 guests. Larger weddings of up to 175 guests are hosted in a tent on our lawns from mid-May to early October
2. What sets your wedding venue apart form other?
The Christmas Farm Inn has a wide array of guests rooms to suit everyone’s taste and budget, ranging from cozy Inn rooms to individual, well-sized cottages to our lovely mini suites complete with jacuzzi baths, fireplaces and comfortable lounges. Our property can accommodate a total of 125 guests.
Our property goes beyond what people see from the road. Many couples are amazed to find out we own 15-acres of land and our property extends beyond the road and the Main Inn. The cottages, Carriage House suites, and Barn feel tucked away, providing a more private and intimate event.
Guests love the history of the Inn dating back 200 years! There’s something interesting for everyone who stays here.
With a full restaurant and kitchen on site, we can offer everything you need without having to leave the property. Rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions, breakfast in the morning for Inn guests, and so much more are offered on-site.
We customize each wedding to the individual couple. Don’t like what you see? Let’s talk about it and find a way to make your vision work with our property.
We also offer a Winter Wedding Sale Package that runs from January-April. This is a fantastic package that includes all of the vendors, the ceremony and reception space, and so much more! More information can be found on our website: http://christmasfarminn.com/nh-wedding/sale-wedding-venues-nh/
3. What are some of the top menu items on offer?
– Filet & Lobster
– Bourbon beef tips
– Breast of Chicken Chardonnay
– Pork Tenderloin Roulade
4. How far out should couples be looking to book their date? (how full is 2017-18)
2017 is filling up quickly! We still have openings in the summer for tent and Barn weddings and a few weekends left in the fall! 2018 still has most weekends available.
I would recommend booking 8 months in advance. We are happy to accommodate weddings booked within a shorter time frame and also have couples who book over a year in advance. Fall is our most popular and sought after time; the earlier you can book these dates, the better!
5. In a few words (or a lot) what does a wedding look like at your location? If you were talking to someone, how would you describe your venue?
Spend time in the morning getting your hair and make-up done with your friends and family or indulge with a facial or massage at our on-site AVEDA Spa. Our wonderful technicians will pamper you and help you relax on your big day.
Choose between our indoor ceremony space in front of a large, fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of our Carriage House, or take advantage of great weather and use our outdoor Arbor to say your vows and tie the knot.
Our Barn is a private, intimate space that can be made as formal or as informal as the couple likes. With soft, white lights around the perimeter of the room and a lit, large fireplace, the ambiance is warm, inviting, and romantic during dinner. Then, make use of the dance floor to dance with your guests and party the night away to the tunes from your DJ.
Our wonderful staff will cater to your needs and provide exceptional, friendly service to you and your guests throughout your entire stay.
Couples can enjoy a complimentary night stay on their wedding night in one of our Carriage House Suites. All suites have their own private balconies and jacuzzi tubs.
6. Top 5 tips for new brides getting married at you wedding venue?
– Stay as organized as possible! Organization can prevent unnecessary stress. Use different binders for each vendor, save all emails, etc. Find a method that works for you.
– Visit the venue before your wedding. Use this time to meet with your coordinator, do your tasting, do a hair and make-up trial, and meet with your vendors.
– Don’t procrastinate. The earlier you start planning, the less stress you will feel as your wedding date approaches.
– Ask for help from a few of your close friends, bridal party, or family members during your wedding weekend. Assign people simple tasks to help alleviate your stress. This can be anything from helping decorate the reception/ceremony space upon arrival to putting together and organizing welcome bags.
– Ask questions when you need help. As your event planner, I’m here to and guide you in any way I can!
For more information about weddings at Chritmas Farm Inn & Spa or to talk to the Event Planner please call:
Melissa Kowalinski Tel: 603-383-4313 ext. 288
Christmas Farm Inn & Spa
3 Blitzen Way
Jackson, NH 03846
Advice for New Hampshire Brides Wanting the Best Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Wedding. This week I was fortunate to ask the wedding planner at The Christmas Farm Inn & Spa my venue questions. Below are her very helpful and informative replies. Set just up the hill from Jackson Village. This Private hideaway hosts two…